Picture 2, from left to right:
- Dixon C, Ahrens P (eds.) (2010), Coast to Coast: Case Studies of Modern Pacific Crossings, Newcastle upon Tyne: Cambridge Scholars Publishing.
- Brown A (2011). ‘Banditry or Catastrophe?: History, Archaeology, and Barbarian Raids on Roman Greece,’ in Mathisen RW, Shanzer D (eds.), Romans, Barbarians, and the Transformation of the Roman World: Cultural Interaction and the Creation of Identity in Late Antiquity, Aldershot: Ashgate, pp. 79-96.
- McKinnon D, Colebourne C (eds.) (2011), Exhibiting Madness in Museums: Remembering Psychiatry through Collections and Display, New York: Routledge.
- La Caze M (2011), ‘The miraculous power of forgiveness and the promise’, in Arendt H, Yeatman A, Hansen P, Zolkos M, Barbour C (eds.), Action and Appearance: Explorations, London: Continuum.
- Strelan R (2008), Luke the Priest: The authority of the author of the Third Gospel, London: Ashgate.
- Bowles A (2007), Dharma, Disorder and the Political in Ancient India: the Āpaddharmaparvan of the Mahābhārata. Brill's Indological Library, 28. Leiden, Brill.
- Hutch R (2010), Sport as a spiritual practice: Mastery, failure, and transcendence in the life of athletes. Lewiston, NY, U.S.A.: Edwin Mellen Press.
- Bonnell A (2008), Shylock in Germany: Antisemitism and the German theatre from the Enlightenment to the Nazis, London: IB Tauris.
- Jory P, Bustamam-Ahmad, K (eds.) (2011), Islamic Studies and Islamic Education in Contemporary Southeast Asia, Kuala Lumpur: Yayasan Ilmuwan.
- Pritchard D (ed.) (2010), War, Culture and Democracy in Classical Athens, Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
- Moore C (2009), A National Strategy for the Study of the Pacific (co-author)
- Grey W (2010), “The Value of Wilderness”. In Shaw W, Barry, Panagiotou S, Moral Issues in Business. First Canadian Edition. Scarborough: Nelson, 2010, Ch 11 The Environment, pp. 418-423.
- Pembroke N (2010), Pastoral care in Worship: Liturgy and psychology in dialogue, London: T&T Clark International.
- Winter C (2011), Looking after one’s own: the rise of Nationalism and the Politics of the Neuendettelsauer Mission in Australia, New Guinea and Germany (1921-1933), Germanica Pacifica, Peter Lang Verlag.
- Crotty M, Larson M (eds.) (2010), Anzac Legacies: Australians and the Aftermath of War, Melbourne: Australian Scholarly Publishing.
- Dixon C, Brawley S,Trefalt B (2009), Competing Voices from the Pacific War: Fighting Words, Santa Barbara, California: ABC Clio.