- Professeure agrégée (Associate Professor) Département de sciences des religions Université du Québec à Montréal Montréal, Canada
- Introduction to Islam; Middle East; Islam in the Contemporary World; Arabic; Prophets; Persian; Women in Islam; Sufism; Religion, Women and Feminism; Religion and Sexuality; Religion and Ethnoreligious Groups (in Quebec); Arabic Philosophical Ethics
- Major Research Grant - Canadian Mulims Onlines (SSHRC/CRSH (Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada) Insight Grant (2013-2018) - $482,194 (http://canadianmuslimsonline.uqam.ca/en)
- Arabic and Persian Post-Avicennan Psychology
- Current editor: Religiologiques (http://www.religiologiques.uqam.ca/)
- Current editor: Studies in Religion/Sciences Religieuses (http://sir.sagepub.com/)
- Former Vice President of the Australian Association for the Study of Religions.
- Former Editor for the Australian Religion Studies Review (3 years) and Editorial Advisory Board Member of Studies in Religion, Canada.
- Honorary Member - Centre for Medieval Studies, Sydney University.
- Canadian Society for the Study of Religion, CSSR
- International Society for Iranian Studies, ISIS
- International Society for the History of Arabic and Islamic Science and Philosophy
- Middle East Medievalists, MEM
- Middle East Studies Association of North America, MESA
- American Academy of Religion, AAR
- Commission on History of Science and Technology in Islamic Societies
PhD and MPhil Supervision
- View current and completed supervisions on UQ Researchers.
Find out more information on how to apply for a Research Higher Degree (MPhil or PhD) with the School. For all enquiries regarding research supervision, please contact email@example.com.