Since its commencement in 2008, the RD Milns Visiting Professor scheme has attracted a wonderful group of leading scholars in the field of Classics and Ancient History.
During their visit, RD Milns Visiting Professors are involved in a variety of events, including public lectures, research seminars and undergraduate lectures.
RD Milns Visiting Professors
- 2016: Professor Nancy Worman, Barnard College
- 2015: Professor David Levene, New York University
- 2014: Professor John Bodel, Browne University, Rhode Island
- 2013: Professor Mark Golden, University of Winnipeg
- 2012: Professor Judith M. Barringer, University of Edinburgh
- 2011: Emeritus Professor Erich Gruen, University of California, Berkeley
- 2010: Professor Vincent Gabrielsen, SAXO-Institute, University of Copenhagen
- 2009: Professor Donald Kyle, University of Texas, Arlington
- 2008: Emeritus Professor Beryl Rawson, Australian National University